4.27.2016

Haiku My Heart - NO FLY ZONE


nature gives to us
beauty - wonders - to enjoy
we are caretakers

*********


this is nature's gift to me...





Happy Birthday to the treasure of my human mommy's heart. 
Twenty-three years old now.
I looked caged, but I  have an open door policy.
I'm free!
I can fly, but I don't want to.  I like climbing better....
on everything....chairs, tables, shoulders, heads
I steal placemats from the table and take them to my hidey-hole
and shred them...




Even though I'm sometimes a terrorist,
my human mommy loves me waaaaaaay too much!



I show off  my birdie wings.
Oh yeah, I sing too.  Really, really LOUD!
Wa...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
and again.....


Oh yeah??  Wanna test my 300 # psi beak strength?
HeeHeeeHeeeee Stick your finger over here.  
I give nice kissies too, if you dare...

Queen of the house.
Even the dog fears me.  Love that!!!



Linked with powerful love to
Rebecca and haiku friends


C-YA.....and HAPPY DAY!







11 comments:

  1. Oh happy birth day beautiful, beautiful Ms. Wee! You are a force of nature indeed! Your human mama is not only very brave, but extremely fortunate to have you to love and be your caretaker! I loved all these photos of you, oh Queen of the House!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'd keep my fingers away from that beak!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we were all better at our caretaking duties.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Queen Wee you beautiful bird. Remember to give your mommy some sweet kisses. She deserves them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely message in your haiku and fantastic photos of your dear and beautiful parrot ~ Happy Birthday ~ xox

    Happy Weekend to you ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your macaw is SO beautiful! I love your haiku in honor of all of nature's bounty. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Luv your haiku Judie and thanks for sharing your birdie gift, charming

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wonder who takes care of the caretakers...

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are such beautiful creatures. <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes, yes! we are caretakers of wonder!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are sincerely appreciated. Knowing you have been here is what keeps me posting. Thank you for taking the time.