10.19.2018

Haiku my Heart - Season


small white petals fall
into the swirling river
autumn has arrived


It seems I cannot keep up with tekkie Google. For several weeks I have not been able to visit and comment on those haiku friends who use Wordpress.  I tried to solve the problem by asking Blogger how, but all I got was a lot more tekkie stuff over my ordinary head. 

Then comments on my own blog will not open so I can read them. Tried again to request help, this time no answer. 

So..I give up. This may be my last post.  I have been on Blogspot since about 2006. I hope I can solve this BUG but I am really tired of trying and going in circles.  Surely another door will open!  

anyway...............



angry ask the storybots GIF by StoryBots
frustrated via internet source

Linked with 
HAIKU FRIENDS
Please join in at the page
of lovely Rebecca.




1 comment:

Your comments are sincerely appreciated. Knowing you have been here is what keeps me posting. Thank you for taking the time.