4.22.2023

Haiku My Heart - Observations

at the creekbed edge
shorebirds seek a morning meal
chatter in the trees


Its been awhile since I posted.. Could it be almost a whole year?
Things happen. I even almost forgot how to use the blogger controls. Yikes. I HAS been awhile. I spend too much time @artzyjudeandcharli on Instagram. But...it's all Charli's fault!

So......

I have done a little painting. Here's one:


Tri-Color Herons at the Creek
7x14 acrylic (sold thank you)


linked with    Rebecca    at Haiku My Heart.
Please visit this heartfelt site. 

Flowers for you!


(thank you sprucecrafts.com)



 

5 comments:

  1. Great to 'see you' again ~ lovely painting and delightful haiku ~ Xo

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is truly lovely to see a post again from your talented and creative self.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my friend- it's possible you arrived this week to comfort my aching heart. thank you for your generous love and compassion. yesterday was a very long heartbreaking day with mom. your love and tenderness held me together as everything seemed to be falling apart. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the vibrant colors. The haiku and the painting dance so well together. I can practically see and hear the chatter in the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice to see this post from you :)
    Lovely art and Haiku.

    Take care, my good wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are sincerely appreciated. Knowing you have been here is what keeps me posting. Thank you for taking the time.