8.12.2023

Haiku my Heart - - Down and Up

 very quietly
eagle rode the wind downward
prey was unaware

Sunset Flight acrylic 7x14 Available just ask


Its too hot to go out. Too  hot to even think. So I paint. Its cool where I paint. Hoping this Florida excessive heat wave goes away soon. So dry with no rain. I put water out for the birds. Keep it clean and cool. They come and bathe, drink. Fills my soul with happy things when I see it. 

Behind the Dune Flowers 7x14 acrylic
Available from https://island-cove.com/
727.510.1657


Harriet - Voice of the Wind 8x10 acrylic
available at https://island-cove.com/
727.510.1657


These two paintings are going into the gallery today. This is Harriet, the missing bald eagle from Ft. Myers. Strong, Loved, Missed. If you would like to know her story, check out SWF Eagle Cam.  I will miss  you Harriet. And...if no one wants to give  you a home, I will come get  you and bring  you back. Maybe I will do that anyway. 😢

*****
Until next time....Be well. Be happy.

 







4 comments:

  1. I LOVE your work. And hope that the heatwave breaks soon - and you get some rain. We could do with some rain too, and after a much warmer and drier winter than usual I am worrying about what summer will bring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh magnificent paintings ~ time well spent despite the heat ~ and dynamic haiku ~ we need to get a haiku posting place together ~

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do hope your heatwave will soon break and that you get some rain.
    I like your paintings.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clearly you are a bird lover! Thanks for popping by my blog today.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are sincerely appreciated. Knowing you have been here is what keeps me posting. Thank you for taking the time.